FREE* HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE training for adults aged 19+
The Skills Bootcamp for Health offers you the chance to pick and mix units to study from a variety of healthcare topics such as;
- Autism Awareness & Communication
- Diabetes Awareness, Blood Sugar Monitoring & Duty of Care
- Physiological measurements & Health and Safety in the workplace
- Dementia, Mental Health & Learning disabilities and many more.
This training is for adults who are either in work, self-employed, unemployed or returning to work after a break.
You must be aged 19 or over as of July 31st 2022. You must also have the right to work in the UK. You must live within the West Midlands.
Units can be offered in a bespoke format to accommodate the business/individuals needs. Dependant on the units studied the programme can last up to 16 weeks and offered in a variety of blended learning options.
Units offered include:
• MCA & DOLs
• Safeguarding Adults & Children Equality and Diversity
• End of Life & Privacy and Dignity
• Equality & Positive Culture
• Records and reports
• Care planning
• Person-centred care/Consent to care
• Speech and language (swallowing / choking)
• Wound care
• Autism Awareness & Communication
• Diabetes Awareness, Blood Sugar Monitoring & Duty of Care
• Physiological measurements & Health and Safety in the workplace
• Dementia, Mental Health & Learning disabilities
• PEG Feeding AND life support
• Catheter care
• First aid
• Fluids & Nutrition & Infection Control